Sunday, November 19, 2006

Until the other side

So this just might be my last post until after finals. Things are getting really busy and the panic is starting to set in. All of my peers are starting to stress out, some are even burning out, and I am trying my best not to buy into that. The last thing I need is to let the mounting stress and anxiety of everyone else pull me down so I'm crazy and ineffective for finals. I'd rather they get each other stressed out, and then I use their broken bodies to climb my way to the top of my class rankings! Just kidding. No but seriously...

I'm excited to come to Utah and do some snowboarding and then head to Colorado for Christmas. Hopefully I'll get to see most of you while I'm traveling around. The break will be nice and I'm hoping I don't have to do, see, hear, or think about anything law related.

Just to finish out, I was sad to hear about Steve and Cathryn Roundy. This is a huge tragedy, but I'm glad they were able to find their bodies so their families can have closure. I'm also glad that Mike and Kimball are ok. Anytime something tragic like this happens I think about how easily things can go wrong in the outdoors. It doesn't take much for nature to catch us off-guard and steal away the last few moments of our lives.

I appreciate everyone's comments and like to hear from everyone. Keep them coming! I hope to post again, but the days fly by, and it might be in person the next time you hear from me!

6 Comments:

At 10:56 PM, Blogger jimwraith said...

Kirk, feel free to stop by and visit. I'll take you to the penguin ranch...

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Ken Leek said...

Rock on!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger provoce said...

Best of luck on finals!

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger jimwraith said...

Hey Tyler, why aren't you in law school?

;)

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're almost done and almost in utah and then off to colorado for christmas! woo-hoo!

candice

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Use this search engine for best result: BD search Find all you need in your area!
for fun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home