Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Keeping On...

The last two weeks have been hell, but I think I'm getting better prepared for finals. I have had my last mid-term, I'm taking my first graded test tomorrow, and I had a writing assignment I had to do on top of all the normal reading and class preparation. It's rough. But that's what this game is all about. Surviving, and doing it better than everyone else. I think that's why lawyers get a bad rap. It's because we're programmed in school to not think about just doing well, but doing well compared to everyone else. It's very kill or be killed. And I don't like being killed. That leaves me only one option. I knew that my ambition, perfectionism, and penchant for Social Darwinism would pay off one day. Giddyup!

I'm taking the weekend off though, because our friend Brittney is coming to visit and we're going to hit Disneyland. I'll try and take some pictures to post. It'll be a nice break and fun to have a friend here to visit. I guess everyone else is too good to come visit Malibu where the beach is only up the road, the temperature is about 75-80 degrees, there are beautiful girls in bikinis, Brittney Spears and Mel Gibson live up the road, and it never snows. I guess that sort of thing isn't for everyone. Too bad. For those who aren't into that sort of thing I hear Lehi, Utah is nice.

9 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of coming in February . . .

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Ken Leek said...

I am thinking of coming in January. I seriously want to come out. Keep up the good work

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the best! I love you!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Kirk said...

For those who are wishing to come visit, let me know. I have a couch for the guys to crash on, and I can pick you up at the airport if needed. Let me know mates. All are welcome1

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rock because I already came. HA!

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh PS: thanks for changing it up so I can now post on your blog. I'm too lazy to get a new password every time I want to login and post, and I'm too stupid to remember my password :)

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brittney is single as of today...I'll be there ASAP...

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger jimwraith said...

I'd love to come visit...I'll do what I can, but don't hold your breath.

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger provoce said...

Of course, there IS something to be said for ski season, which is nigh upon us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home