Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm Back!

So Hawaii was pretty sweet. There is nothing like taking a week off from normal life (that includes work) and spending every day on the beach, in the water, and relaxing. I got to see my best friend that I haven't seen in a while and spend some time doing some of the things I really love.

I did a couple of SCUBA dives, snorkeled a lot, and hiked a little in the lush greenery of Maui. I couldn't believe all the ocean life I saw while I was there. I saw sharks, green sea turtles, octopus, parrot fish, and a ton of other stuff. If you haven't been in the ocean and seen these amazing things then you are robbing yourself of something crucial in life. I am an avid traveler and love seeing new places and things. I think everybody should take the opportunities they have in life to see new places and seek adventure.

There are a lot of things I am dying to write about that I have seen or read about lately. I haven't posted in a while but I should make up for that by posting several times over the weekend about these things that are on my mind. That's what my blog is for--subjecting humanity to what is going on in my mind.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Ken Leek said...

Your tripped sounded way fun. I love how you put the CAPS on for scuba...wouldn't expect anything less. I will day go under the sea and live how man was born to. Free!!!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Ken Leek said...

one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home