Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Get 'Em Outta Here!

There are just some things in this world that have to go, and one of them is men wearing ear muffs. And women wearing ear muffs for that matter. Ear muffs in general have to go. But especially men wearing them. If you are too concerned about your hair to wear a beanie or a hat, then it's time to get a new hair cut. While driving to work this morning I witnessed a man walking across the street wearing a pair of ear muffs and could only think that he has a hard time getting dates. Either tough it out and let your ears freeze, or wear a hat. And if your a woman, you are hardly excused. When I see women wearing ear muffs I want to immediately take them to the park to play with their My Little Ponies, right before they are put down for their nap. Let's do ourselves a favor and get rid of the muffs. They're not cool, not as functional as a beanie, and not going to help your reputation. If I had my way, you'd lose your job for wearing them.

2 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger provoce said...

Wait. Let me get this straight. You DON'T find ear muffs sexy?? Bizarre, man, bizarre....

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Ken Leek said...

Ears muffs rock...like david bowie. I agree with you on the muffs thing. I think ear muffs are disgusting tread from the 80's that is still haunting us. If you want to cover your ears go to www.burton.com you will find excellent beanies there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home