Monday, October 23, 2006

The View

So this is the view that I see for most of the day. That's right, while I read and study this is all I see. So that means I spend most of my day looking at this little area. While I'm in class what I see isn't much better than this because I'm still sitting behind my laptop. Just thought those of you who read this might be curious to know how I spend my day.

I have to make an effort to go read on the beach once a week so I don't get so pale and pasty that when I go to the mall or store the Star Wars kids start to think I want to hang out. I mean, I've actually gone out with girls before. And what little status I have I need to maintain.

There are few of you out there who realize how glamorous the law life is. For those of who don't, too bad. Look at the luxurious living area I have and the engaging way I spend my time. You're missing out. I did go to a J. Reuben Clark Society (read Mormon Law Club) dinner at the Sheraton in LA on Saturday. The food was good, the presentation was boring, but the opportunity to meet some successful lawyers and make some connections was a good experience. After all, when all this is over I'm going to need a job so I can pay all my loans off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home