Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Bu


So I live in Malibu. It's pretty nice most of the time. While most of my friends right now are enjoying snow, rain, and colder temps I am sitting outside writing this entry in the southern California sun in view of the ocean with my back to the Santa Monica Mountains. I know. It's pretty sweet. There is the downside that I am in the middle of nowhere and Britney Spears only lives a mile or so up the road. But I will let that slide for convenience of shool and the golden moments of gentle ocean breezes and sunshine.


My brother and his lovely wife came to visit me last week and we hung out for a while. Enjoy this picture of them. We walked along the Promenade in Santa Monica and had dinner, and then enjoyed some Curb Your Enthusiasm. Larry David is hilarious. Anyone who is planning on going to law school should talk to me before doing so. If I could do it over again I would do things differently. I would still go, but I would do it differently. This is a calling, not a profession. It changes your whole life. Keep reading the blog, and keep living your lives because I don't have one!

4 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger provoce said...

Kirk,

Looks like you are surviving, if barely. Hang in there, it will be worth it in the end! And remember, you're smarter than everyone else.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

I hope that's true. I sure don't feel that way most of the time.

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Ken Leek said...

That pic of Tyler is HILARIOUS! Hope the law is treating you well. At least you don't have a goiter!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger jimwraith said...

Other people stupid. You smart. So say Jim.

Credentials: Antarctic Explorer.

P.S. - Cold weather=Abbreviated sentence structure...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home