Thursday, June 15, 2006

Don't worry, I didn't die.

I know those who read this blog know that I'm still alive and kicking, but it has been a long while since I've posted. I don't know why. I've been negligent. There is really no excuse for why I haven't posted. I have officially decided to go to Pepperdine School of Law so I will be spending the next three years in Malibu going to school. Not a bad situation. The campus is beautiful, the school is good, and it feels right. I can't beat that.

I am going to try and post more often, especially when I start law school so I can keep all my friends up on what is going on. I plan on posting this weekend because there are some things to discuss (man bashing, immigration, and gas prices to name a few). I am also going fishing with my brother to celebrate his last few weeks as a single man before he gets married on June 30. I plan on catching a mythic size trout so I will take some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home