Thursday, October 26, 2006

Where'd it go?

I have been in CA for over two months now and law school is going well. I've gotten a few mid-terms back and have been at the top of curve for all of them. The downside is that they don't count for anything but helping me judge how I'm doing. So I guess I'm doing ok, I just need to maintain. The time I spend doing school stuff is starting to pay off I guess.

Besides that, though, I got nothing. I seem to have lost my mojo. I thought this would be the promised land and that I would be able to find some balance with my law life. That is proving to be more difficult than anticipated. Where did it go? What happened to it? Is it all used up? Help me friends, and tell me where I've gone wrong. How can I get my mojo back? Is this just part of the normal process of becoming a professional?

4 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Kirk said...

There you go, I added the link. So now the two people who read my blog can now read your blog. By the way, you are one of the two so I don't know if I really did anything for you.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger jimwraith said...

Think about the effing sweet beach you have right outside your door and remind yourslf that it isn't covered in 20 feet of pack ice and that the outside temperature is 150 degrees above the temperature at my beach.

On the other hand, the mad cash dea seems like it might be even more fulfillinger a thought...

;)
Jim

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger jimwraith said...

Yes, fulfillinger is a word.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Ken Leek said...

Just keep on keepin on

 

Post a Comment

<< Home